The following are some of my favorite products that I use on a daily basis.
Make Up Products:
- Urban Decay- "All nighter" Make Up setting spray- This product is great and works perfect in making sure your make up stays applied! Literally will last all day. I have oily skin, so I set everything first with loose powder and when I'm done doing my make up, I will spray two spritzes on my face. I use it on days where I know i'm gonna be out all day and I want my make up to stay with minimal grease.
- Maybelline- Age rewind concealer- I use this concealer everyday to cover the skin under my eyes. I love it because it's not heavy and it gives me a good amount of coverage. It also brightens up my eyes.
- YSL- Le teint touche éclat liquid foundation- I've been using this foundation for 3 years now, and I love it! Definitely one of the best foundations out there. It's an expensive one, but it does last for a long time as long as you're not over using it. It Gives me the perfect kind of coverage and allows the skin to look dewy but not too "cakey".
- Benefit- Sun beam highlighter- This product is popular for a reason. It's amazing! I use it on sunny days so that the sun will hit my face my cheekbones glow!
- Anastasia Beverly Hills- Dipbrow- This is hands down the best eyebrow product out there! My eyebrows are so tricky to shape and it takes me so long every day to try and get them right. Believe me that I've tried tons of pencils and powders, I've literally tried any make up brand out there and non of them worked like this amazing product does! I'm crazy about it because it's inexpensive, and will last you so long thanks to the consistancy of the product, it's very easy to apply and stays there all day and no need to reapply. If you live in warm place, I definitely think that you should give it try !
- Chanel- Poudre Signee Illuminating Powder- A good product to have when you want a little bit of highlight, since it's a powder it's less affective, but it still works, and will last you forever.
- Bare Minerals- Powder blush - I've got mine in the shade- Lovely; it really is a lovely natural blush haha. If I don't over use it, it's a great blush that makes you look romantic and naturally beautiful.
- Max Factor- Velvet Volume mascara- Amazing mascara, I actually got it while I was away in London (since they don't sell it here). It is a great company as each mascara i've tried from them worked perfectly. Very light on my lashes even after 4 or 5 coats.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills- Clear Brow Gel- Another amazing product from Anastasia, I apply it to the end of my brows to make sure they stick together and won't move throughout the day.
- Lancome- Grandiose macara- Another great mascara I own, which gives you a bombshell look! Great product, not to sticky, light on my lashes so I barely feel it during the day.
Non Make Up Products:
- Dr Hauschka- Revitalizing day cream, Facial toner, Cleansing cream- I am absolutely in love with each one of their products! That's why I only use this brand when it comes to skin care. No skin care brand i've tried before comes close to this one. Every day I wash my face with the cleansing cream and I love that it gently exfoliates my skin at the same time. I then apply the day cream on my face and I'm obsessed with the fresh scent it has which is like a good summer breeze to my face. At night, when I remove my make up, I wash my face again with that same cleansing cream and then spritz a few coats of the facial toner, and I leave it like that. I am more then recomending these products, they are all light and made out of natural ingredients, and you will absolutely notice better skin!
- Nivea - My favorite deodorant. I'm addicted to how fresh their deordorants smell, I like to try different scent each time.
- Bulgari- Omnia perfume- My current favorite perfume, very fresh and rich with incredible scents.
Hope you found this helpful! I love sharing tips with you guys.